We are shortly going to be upgrading our email provision to provide a faster, better and more secure method of delivering your emails.
Emails will be:
- More reliable
- More secure
This will require you to make some changes on your end as we’ll be changing how your emails are handled.
It won’t affect the day-to-day running of your emails, but there are some changes that need to be made now.
Here are the steps involved:
- We’ll notify you of the date of your email migration.
- If you are happy with the date, we’ll change your email passwords on that date.
- You’ll then need to update the passwords you use wherever you send or receive emails from currently. This would include Outlook, Gmail, iPhone, Android phone and webmail.
- We’ll migrate your emails to our new platform.
- When done, we’ll let you know the details of the mailservers of the new mail platform.
- You can then change the mailservers on your email clients.
- To make sure there’s no downtime or any mail goes missing, we’ll keep your old email accounts open for 5 days after we have done the migration.
We’re here to assist with migration, so we can set up online meetings with you if required to talk you through setting up your email on our new platform.
No email downtime is expected.
No emails should go missing or undelivered during this process.