Prompt Payment Code
When you do business with Dotwise you can be confident that you will be paid quickly. Dotwise is a signatory to the UK's Prompt Payment Code, administered by the Small Business Commissioner.
Our prompt payment commitment
The Prompt Payment Code (PPC) is a voluntary code of practice for businesses, administered by the Office of the Small Business Commissioner on behalf of the Department for Business and Trade (DBT).
The ethos of the code
As a signatory to the code, Dotwise is committed to:
- Pay suppliers on time, within agreed terms;
- Give clear guidance to suppliers on terms, dispute resolution and prompt notification of late payment;
- Support good practice throughout our supply chain by encouraging adoption of the Code;
Our commitment is to:
- For small businesses and self-employed associates, pay all invoices within 30 days or within agreed terms if shorter.
- For large businesses, pay all invoices within 30 days or within agreed terms if shorter.
- Report annually on our payment performance.
For more information about the Code please see https://www.smallbusinesscommissioner.gov.uk/ppc/