At Dotwise we have a deep understanding of SEO for solicitors and legal firms, to improve their ranking in search engines. We recognise the unique and particular needs of the legal sector.
Whether you operate locally, nationally or are part of a group of solicitors, we can help with a programme of improvements that target your specific specialisms and speak directly to your target market.
Specific SEO requirements for solicitors
- Whether it’s business and commercial, property, family or employment law, all solicitors have specialisms. Each specialism needs separate consideration when optimising for search.
- Legal firms provide services locally or nationally. Local and national SEO requires a different approach.
- Sometimes the same legal firm will operate locally for one specialism and nationally for another.
- SEO usually forms part of a wider marketing strategy for legal firms, which may include local or national press advertising, digital advertising and social media. The SEO strategy must fit into this overall marketing strategy.
- The goal for SEO is typically to generate form-fills or phone calls which can then be converted by the legal firm.
- Legal firms require the most accurate and professional language to be used whilst at the same time presenting a friendly and approachable tone of voice.
Let’s take a look at a couple of clients to see what kind of results we achieved and over what timescales.
For this client, we began work on 1st May 2017. A dramatic uplift in both search positions and qualified relevant traffic immediately ensued.
Having seen the search rankings explode, we then began our process of continual monitoring and reporting. We made many further optimisations and achieved even more #1 positions in Google after our initial success. We have kept this website high in the search results to this day.
Better search rankings is not the overall goal of SEO. In fact it is to increase qualified, relevant traffic to the website. As you can see from the above chart, the success of the SEO was accompanied by a terrific uplift in qualified traffic. This has dramatically improved the business’ bottom line.
In this example, the campaign began in 2014 and after the rapid delivery of an increase in organic search traffic, we sustained the results over several years in the face of increasingly stiff competition.
Founded in 1999, Dotwise has been at the cutting edge of web technology for nearly two decades.
We began delivering SEO services in 2007, and have had stellar success optimising client’s site for a huge range of keywords in a range of markets.
Our specialism in SEO for solicitors comes from working for long periods with legal firms throughout the UK.
Your legal SEO specialist is Gordon Smith, who has been an internet professional for twenty years and is considered one of the best brains in the SEO business today.
Prices start at just £375 + VAT per month.
There is no long-term contract and you can cancel at any time.
We do recommend at least a three-month commitment.